There was an error in this gadget

Wednesday, 22 January 2014

Beautiful Wooden Chair.

Todays project was this lovely wooden chair. The structure of the chair was sound and just needed some love put back into it.

















After looking at various colours I decided to use Annie Sloan's louis Blue. Its a very soft blue grey.
the chair was lovely painted but I chose a pad and some beautiful fabric to cover the chair with making it very comfy to sit on.

The whole chair has been distressed and given a coat of matt varnish to protect it... I hope you agree the finished chair looks rather beautiful.


















The chair is now for sale on my facebook page www.facebook.com/5littlejellykanes for £30.
Collection or local delivery available please contact me via fb or email kelly@thecupcakequeen.co.uk

Kelly x




No comments:

Post a Comment