There was an error in this gadget

Thursday, 7 July 2011

New Facebook Online Shop Open!!!

After sourcing various suppliers and manufacturers I have now opened my online facebook shop.

The cutters I have sourced are made by 10 lovely ladies from stainless steel they can be washed in the dishwasher and will last years.I think their products are reasonable price and quality is fab.

The moulds are made from silicone and work amazingly well a little bit of cornflour and then press the paste into the mould.

Other products include cute vintage muffin cases, cookie cutters and various tools which are extremely valuable when making anything from sugar paste ie figures, flowers, leaves, animals etc.

Over the next few weeks I will add sprinkles, boards, boxes and more cutters.....

I will be doing regular tutorials on here to show you how to use the various tools and cutters...please take a look and enjoy and please leave feedback especially if there is something you would like me to add




kelly xx

No comments:

Post a Comment