There was an error in this gadget

Sunday, 20 February 2011

welcome home and yummy cupcakes

Today my hubbie came back from Mexico, he'd gone on a business trip for business manager of the year. He works for BMW last year he won it in the uk this year he came second! so proud of him. So I thought what nicer way to say welcome home than a yummy Victorian sponge with double cream and strawberry jam. And it was very yummy the kids loved it.
Also had two orders of cupcakes go out this weekend one was for Rocky Road which I think are my favourite at the moment.They were for a birthday so I put the cakes in red cases and added a bit of edible red glitter too.
The other order was for musical cupcakes. The little boy who's birthday it was plays the keyboard so each cupcake had a handmade icing musical note and a tag with each child's name on. The cupcakes were  individually wrapped with ribbon. 


 Its half term this week so i've only took a few orders.I'm hoping to find some great places to take the children.....Happy half term everyone...   xx

No comments:

Post a Comment