1. Preheat the oven to 160 (350f/gas mark 2-3)
2. Line the base of tin (6inch) or put cases in tray (14 approx)
3. Gently melt butter, chocolate, and water in a pan
4. Put all the dry ingredients into mixing bowl
5. In seperate bowl mix eggs oil and sour cream
6. Pour egg mixture into dry ingredients and mix well add the butter mix and mix again
7. Pour mixture into tin/ cases don't worry its supposed to be runny
8. Bake until springy and skewer comes out clean. about 1 hour for big cake about 20 minutes for cases.
9. Decorate with lots of buttercream and enjoy!!!