There was an error in this gadget

Wednesday, 16 February 2011

Busy week!

After a very hectic weekend of making valentines day cupcakes I thought i was in for a quiet week, but as always just as I say that I get phone calls for more orders not that I'm complaining! I've had my youngest poorly with chicken pox and my husband is away in mexico (lucky him!)
The orders this week are for yummy Rocky road cupcakes for a birthday and some banoffee pie from one of my regular customers also some musical birthday cupcakes and an unusual request for 1 giant cupcake but for 2 people!!
So one side of this giant cupcake will be for her sister with hand bags and shoes and the other side will be for her dad with builder decorations on..... erm not sure how i'll do this yet but love a challenge....i'll put photos on when i've mastered it.... for now i've put a photo on of a box of valentine cupcakes.
So today more baking, and then i'm going to carry on with uploading my photos onto my website....its looking good  xx 

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow! These look divine - do you do any local markets etc? Happy blogging, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete